Friday, October 9, 2009

Closure. (For William)

The last time I wrote my blog I was in Tel Aviv, and now I'm at home in Connecticut almost a month later. After Tel Aviv, we went to Athens for four days where we enjoyed doing nothing. Besides celebrating my 22nd birthday, shopping for boots, and visiting the Acropolis and Parthenon, we laid in comfortable beds in a five star hotel and took the time to relax and mentally prepare ourselves for our trip back home. It really wasn't anything exciting, but to us it was exactly what we needed at the right time. We planned to surprise our parents, which worked, very well I might add (thanks Kelly!) But it was time to come home. Being on the move every three or four days (with a few exceptions) gets very tiring, especially after two and a half months. We were ready to be "settled" somewhere. Not that I've "cured" my case of the travel bug in any means. If anything, I've only made it worse and I'm counting down the days 'til I'm able to hop back on a plane and continue exploring the rest of the world. 31 countries down, a lot more to go........

But I must take the time to thank you, my faithful readers (especially William!), for letting me share my experiences with you. I hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts as much as I did writing and sharing them.

Until my next travel adventure, I bid you adieu.

peace&love.

Meagan

1 comment:

  1. I read this a long time ago, but I wanted to comment now and say thanks. :-) Closure feels nice.

    ReplyDelete